Question Flashing 2080ti fe for rgb control

cronus.jitter

Commendable
Jul 2, 2018
as the title states i want to flash my 2080ti fe for rgb control. Im not entirely sure what bios to use and ive been looking around but haven't got a 100% answer. The bios ive been looking into is for an evga xc ultra as it uses a reference pcb. I just want the rgb control because the geforce rtx logo would look insane in my system if i changed the color to red. If anyone knows of a bios i can use to unlock rgb functionality that will be great. And im aware there is a chance to brick my card but worst comes to worst ill use a CH341A flasher to reflash it if i do brick it.

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
as the title states i want to flash my 2080ti fe for rgb control. Im not entirely sure what bios to use and ive been looking around but haven't got a 100% answer. The bios ive been looking into is for an evga xc ultra as it uses a reference pcb. I just want the rgb control because the geforce rtx logo would look insane in my system if i changed the color to red. If anyone knows of a bios i can use to unlock rgb functionality that will be great. And im aware there is a chance to brick my card but worst comes to worst ill use a CH341A flasher to reflash it if i do brick it.

Hi @cronus.jitter

Have you tried the RGB controller on Precision X1?

What exact card do you have?