Question Flashing Status Lights on Aorus B450 Pro WiFi Motherboard, PC Freezes After Booting Up

Jan 28, 2020
So, I built a new gaming PC over the weekend, everything was working fine until I changed the graphics card. Originally, the PC was built having a RX 5500 XT GAMING OC 4G, but I switched over to a RX 5500 XT OC 8G. I was given the 4G because of a misunderstanding at the store, so I had it exchanged later. That's when I started having problems booting up.

After pressing the power button, the status lights for DRAM (indicates memory not working properly) turns on and after some time the VGA status (indicates GPU not working properly) light turns on. After like 15 to 20 seconds all of the lights turns off and the PC boots up. But this is when the real problem is.

So everything works fine for a few minutes, and then my PC freezes and everything becomes unresponsive. When I turn the monitor off and on again, I get a black screen. My guess is that the GPU has turned off, since the HDMI is connected to the GPU.

After that I turn off my PC by holding the power button, and turn it back on after some time. Sure enough, the VGA status light turns on and I cannot get my PC to boot up without hard resetting it.

Parts List:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5500 XT OC 8G
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro Wifi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB x 2 DDR4

Jan 28, 2020
make and model of the psu?
latest bios/chipset driver?
what the cpu/gpu temp?

PSU: EVGA 600 BR (600 W)
Like I said earlier, everything was fine before changing the GPU; so, I'm assuming the BIOS is updated. I can't really check since it keeps freezing minutes after startup.
Same for CPU/GPU temperature, can't really check because of the freezes. But the CPU fan is running and the GPU fan spins on startup and then stops like it normally should.