Flashing Textures In MANY Games (Whole mountains, buildings, characters etc.)

A Youtube

Prominent
May 14, 2017
On 5 days new PC:
i7-7700 3.6GHz
NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
8 GB RAM DDR4
Monitor: Acer 27" 2560x1440 60Hz connected via HDMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XgPcO-H_D4&t=181s
I've made this video because I haven't found anything similar on forums or youtube and I'm trying to give a "template" to what's going on for some people.

As you can see, tested on multiple resolution and settings, the textures/graphics (not the whole screen) start to flicker. Just so I mention, I've tried 800x600 resoultion and it no longer flickered but it was unplayable. I'm really curious if it's my monitor or cable doing that.

Apparently Rocket League works PERFECT on everything maxed. Really curious why it doesn't flicker too.

When the problem started (right after I bought it) it had some occurrences (talking about the amount of flickers per 30 seconds or so) in different games
NFS Rivals (medium occurrence)
Farming Simulator 17 (rare occurrence)

Right now I have the latest driver to date and also had time to benchmark some more games
NFS Rivals (rare occurrence)
Farming Simulator 17 (no more occurrences)
GTA V (still the same)
Watchdogs (same as GTAV, a little worse tho - just a little)
F1 2017 (medium occurence - on things like mountains or hills and more)

I have tried an older driver 375.70 and could say it was more stable on those first two games in the list (still no luck on GTA V)

Also, the Chrome problem mentioned in the video seemed solved in that 375.70 driver and in the current up to date one.

Could it be the Graphics Card? Maybe the Driver? Could it be the Power Unit? Maybe the Monitor? More specifically, the HDMI cable? Or something completely different like the CPU or Mobo?

Solution
All you can really do is wipe your display driver with Guru3D's display driver uninstaller/driver sweeper while in safe mode. Then reinstall the latest driver. Just install the display driver, audio and nvidia physx then miss out Nvidia Experience and the 3D drivers.

If the issue does not resolve you should back up your data and reinstall the image of the system. Most laptops have a recovery drive/partition on the HDD which you can load from to restore your system to factory default.

If your system still shows these issues then either your GPU is dying/faulty or you MOBO is dying/faulty.
All you can really do is wipe your display driver with Guru3D's display driver uninstaller/driver sweeper while in safe mode. Then reinstall the latest driver. Just install the display driver, audio and nvidia physx then miss out Nvidia Experience and the 3D drivers.

If the issue does not resolve you should back up your data and reinstall the image of the system. Most laptops have a recovery drive/partition on the HDD which you can load from to restore your system to factory default.

If your system still shows these issues then either your GPU is dying/faulty or you MOBO is dying/faulty.

Solution