Question Flickering on Omen 27qs (HP) 27 inch 240Hz Monitor

Mar 16, 2024
Hello,
Since I got this monitor, it flickers and almost seems to turn off. Sometimes it happens less and sometimes more regularly. The problem is that I bought this monitor and a new PC at the same time. So I'm not quite sure if the monitor is at fault, the graphics card or maybe something else.
Thanks in advance!

Heres also a video of this happening (Youtube automatically made it into a short):
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/6QIwT50DCaE

My specs:
CPU: Ryzen 9 7900x
RAM: 32 GB DDR5 G.Skill Flare
MB: NZXT AMD B650E
GPU: Palit 4070 Ti Super Jetstream
PSU: NZXT C Series 2022 1000W
SSD: WD Black SN850X M.2

Mar 16, 2024
The VRR Option in the system settings doesnt exist for me and Ive already turned off G-Sync/Adaptive Sync on my Monitor but this didnt change anything. But maybe i overlooked something.

Mar 16, 2024
Yeah, that's what I found out as well, but it sadly didn't fix anything for me. I've also tried a different cable, and it didn't change anything. Since I still have a warranty, it shouldn't be a big problem to send it back. I'm just thinking about asking a mate of mine if I can lend his monitor to test if there's nothing wrong with the PC, or do you think that this is surely not a problem with the PC?

Yeah, that's what I found out as well, but it sadly didn't fix anything for me. I've also tried a different cable, and it didn't change anything. Since I still have a warranty, it shouldn't be a big problem to send it back. I'm just thinking about asking a mate of mine if I can lend his monitor to test if there's nothing wrong with the PC, or do you think that this is surely not a problem with the PC?
I'd say it's worth a shot, but make sure to not enable any VRR settings.