Folder Redirection GPO

I'm trying to redriect My Documents on XP clients to \\homeshare\My Documents . If i use the GPO's option of "rediect to home share" is succesfully redirects to the root of there share \\server\share$ instead of \\sever\share$\My Documents . I have set the GPO to specific locations and tried the following with no luck.

%homeshare%\My Documents

\\%homeshare%\My Documents

%homeshare%%homepath%My Documents

All of these give me path not found in the RSOP.

Any help will be appreciated.

It's because of the space sign in "My documents". Use quotation marks.

"%homeshare%\My Documents"

Of course, My Documents folder must exist.

Best Regards,
Igor Fomin, igorf ==at== digdes ==dot== com

I tried that with no luck.. I also tried:

"%homeshare%\My Documents"
"\\%homeshare%\My Documents"
\\"%homeshare%\My Documents"
%homeshare%\"My Documents"
"%homeshare%%homepath%My Documents"

1) Do folders "My Documents" exist in %homeshare%? If not you will always get the same error.
2) Type at command prompt "set". Is the variable "homeshare" exists?