Folders Permissions

Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

I need to know if exist any tools that let me know for the differents
folders, y file servers, the user and permissions.

Thank you. Leonardo

Leo wrote:

> I need to know if exist any tools that let me know for the differents
> folders, y file servers, the user and permissions.
>
> Thank you. Leonardo
Hi

This one might be an option:

DumpSec (formerly known as DumpAcl)
Free, has command line interface as well
http://www.somarsoft.com/

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

Thank you very much, I will try with this.

Regards