stupid question, i know....how do you change the display fonts for the entire
system? i have changed the title font and the general desktop fonts, but
still the interior of all windows opened still have this really small font
that i can barely read....any ideas?

I also have a problem with my font. However, in my case - it's blurry, hazy,
out of focus. I tried Clear Type tuning, did not help. I have Win XP Home
SP2. Settings in the Display as follows:
Font Normal,
Color quality medium (16 bit), used 32 bit with the same result,
Screen resolution 1024x768, screen 17",
DPI setting Normal 96.
Is there a way to increase sharpness and contrast of the font?
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Ilya
Ft. Myers, FL

"singinghope" <singinghope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> stupid question, i know....how do you change the display fonts for the
> entire
> system? i have changed the title font and the general desktop fonts, but
> still the interior of all windows opened still have this really small font
> that i can barely read....any ideas?

Check the video adaptor maufacturer's website for the latest driver updates
and make sure you are up to date.

"ilyaz" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I also have a problem with my font. However, in my case - it's blurry,
>hazy, out of focus. I tried Clear Type tuning, did not help. I have Win XP
>Home SP2. Settings in the Display as follows:
> Font Normal,
> Color quality medium (16 bit), used 32 bit with the same result,
> Screen resolution 1024x768, screen 17",
> DPI setting Normal 96.
> Is there a way to increase sharpness and contrast of the font?
> Any suggestion will be appreciated.
> Ilya
> Ft. Myers, FL
>
> "singinghope" <singinghope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> stupid question, i know....how do you change the display fonts for the
>> entire
>> system? i have changed the title font and the general desktop fonts, but
>> still the interior of all windows opened still have this really small
>> font
>> that i can barely read....any ideas?

Colin,
I have the Intel 82845G Graphic Controller with the driver v. 6.14.10.3722.
I run driver update but it did not help...
Thanks for your suggestion.
Ilya