For People Who Get IT: Enter to Win Training & Surface Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheViper

Distinguished
Tom's, I'd absolutely love to enter your sponsored sweepstakes. That is if you'd be so kind as to provide me with a link, an icon, or a block on the right side of the screen. Something I can use to access the official sweepstakes form.

Edit: Found it. Probably not the best idea to use the same web element for your sweepstakes link as your ad rotation block. Best Buy (3 ads), Microsoft, Barracuda and CDW were trying to sell me something before your sweepstakes block appeared.

You actually have to turn off adblock and actually click on an add on the "Get IT center" page.

Quite a way to get people to click ads so you can make money.

-link removed, people complained-

sneakyazshiite

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2011
twitter.com

Yeah im at work and switching to google chrome worked. I dont know if my IE was up to date but the page was all goofed up. Got entered now though thanks :)

viometrix

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009

and how nice of you to provide a link that gives you an extra entry anytime one of us clicks your direct link... scumbag

Is that how it works? I honestly don't know. Whatever, click your own advertisements guys. I removed the link in any case.

cscott_it

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
Entered. Hope I win, since my work has taken up the policy of no longer issuing laptops for consultation or onsite visits and requiring them to be checked out daily if needed. Which is kind of stupid as we are an IT MSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.