FOR SALE NEW EVGA 750i SLI FTW Motherboard

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlear3

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2009
ill give ya a gtx 260 core 216?

note: its a good deal, the cards brand new, but i got ati instead 2x 4890's :) but its on ebay w/ only 2 watchers, no bids and one day remaining, so if ya wanna do the trade kinda gotta tell me soon

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
damn... i did have a watercooling system and got ripped off by Nicholas Block who posts here on the forums. He never sent me the video card he was supposed to trade for my gigabyte galaxy II water cooling setup...

It would go nicely w\ the Q6700 I just picked up.... but I think if I buy anything else right now before getting rid of some stuff my wife would kill me.

If jlear3 is willing to trade his GPU for this motherboard, and I want his GPU, then why don't we do a three way trade?

What screen name does Nicholas Block use?

Nevermind42592

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
This is still for sale/trade guys! Again, I'm looking for $125 shipped OBO! If any of you have SSDs, water cooling systems for LGA 775, Velociraptor HDD let me know, I may trade!

ibleet

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
A monkey-trapper puts hazelnuts in a jar with a top just big enough for the monkey to slip a hand into. The monkey puts his hand in it and gets a big handful. But now his hand is too big to get out of the jar. He can get away anytime he is willing to leave the nuts, but he cannot bring himself to let go. He will stay stuck there, chattering and shouting, and the trapper can pick him up at his leisure.

Dude, let go of the nuts! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.