Question For some reason my overclocks wont apply

Oct 25, 2021
This is my first time overclocking
Im am using an i7 6800k with a ASUS Rampage Extreme V Edition 10 motherboard, and for whatever reason when I try to change the CPU Clock multiplier in the BIOS it wont change According to CPU Z

Ive watched multiple videos and things suggesting that what im doing is the correct way of doing it but it will not change.
At first I thought it might be AI Suite messing with it but then I uninstalled that and the problem didnt go away.

My Gpu is a GTX 1060 6gb

Oct 25, 2021
Have you made changes to Bios using AI Suite? If so then clear your CMOS, update the Bios (if not already done so) and get rid of AI Suite.

Is there any way to clear it without updating the bios? I do not have a spare usb at the moment, also I have already uninstalled AI suite and loaded the optimal configuration inside of the BIOS

I Clearead my CMOS but I physically cannot update the BIOS, and im fairly sure its up to date anyways
I cant see any issues with your pics which depict your Bios with CPU AT 3.4Ghz and your Multiplier set at 34.
This does not correspond with CPUz i know so some setting in Bios has not been saved. Unfortunately i'm not 100% familiar with all menu choices within your Bios however F10 save and EXIT should work.
You can update your Bios from within the Bios using the EZ Flash 3 utility.
AI Suite has caused issues with some MBs and Bios has been corrupted. Fortunately you have Flashback on your rear I/O panel.
Check within Bios your version and update chipset as well. Show the version No.?
Current version is 1903. There is also 2101 which is Beta and I'm not sure of the security issue so I can't recommend it.

Oct 25, 2021
I cant see any issues with your pics which depict your Bios with CPU AT 3.4Ghz and your Multiplier set at 34.
This does not correspond with CPUz i know so some setting in Bios has not been saved. Unfortunately i'm not 100% familiar with all menu choices within your Bios however F10 save and EXIT should work.
You can update your Bios from within the Bios using the EZ Flash 3 utility.
AI Suite has caused issues with some MBs and Bios has been corrupted. Fortunately you have Flashback on your rear I/O panel.
Check within Bios your version and update chipset as well. Show the version No.?
Current version is 1903. There is also 2101 which is Beta and I'm not sure of the security issue so I can't recommend it.
These settings were saved, I didnt edit them before sending them to you, I literally went in the bios took the photos then exited, and the cpuz is exactly the same