Question Force mount cooler

Feb 24, 2023
I, break two SOC, becouse to much monted coller aluminium-copper, why?, two was no IHS, fabrication do it better, then how to do it to not break on processor is no scratch and nothing i think socket on motherboard was break, type of processor is on board.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
More information needed.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

= = = =

SOC being "System on a Chip" - correct?

What do you mean by "to much monted coller aluminum-copper"?

Where did the "break" occur?

What installation guide or manual are you using? Link?

= = = =

"IHS" - does not seem to be an applicable acronym.

What does "IHS" mean to you as you understand "IHS"?

= = = =

If possible take a couple of photographs to show what you were/are trying to do and what happened.

Post the photographs here via imgur (www.imgur.com).

Include additional information.

Reactions: Omennl
Feb 24, 2023
Man, yep system on a chip why i break it by monting coller why its it possible i do something wrong, i mean like xbox series x i use to much power to mont cooling, and now something growing on my screen.

Ralston18

Titan
The problem is a cooler - correct? Make and model?

Include some photographs or screen captures. Especially of that "something growing on my screen".

As for breaking mounts that can happen for a number of reasons: improper fit, not following the installation instructions, wrong tools, over-tightening screws. and so forth. Plus some components are not very well built and just easily broken no matter what.

Could be fake or substandard. Where did you get the parts?

In order to provide any meaningful help requires that you provide much more information ask requested in my original response (Post #2).

Feb 24, 2023
No you do not understand i make video clip when i will cool down. Becouse now i think i loose 1000 bucks i teardown xbox series x and nintendo switch two are on SOC, and in xbox growing in cyberpunk 2077 sometimes when walking on streets. In nintendo all texture now is very bad on tv mode i see pixels on textures and loading textures to long like in xbox and switch. Now i think consoles this 2 parts is not repairable this is very bad for customer like me, games cost 100 bucks and device can break very easy

Feb 24, 2023
I dont know if to buy console better is ps5 and switch dont teardown nothing never, i have xbox 360 and its been 8 years witch me i change paste and working fine, next i buy xbox one, it was broken restarting in fallout 4 i sent to germany to servis an they give me first new console broken then that was two and i sent again and get console number 3 reneved, i have xbox one x it seems working meaby, i dont teardown one x and now i do not think to do that but i want to, now i need get money for console buy i think ps5.