[SOLVED] Forced Windows Update Doesn't Let Me Log On

Nov 14, 2019
My windows just did another force update, have had to restart my computer multiple times and wait through that black loading screen with the spinning circle. Every time I reboot it does that for half an hour or so, and then when the homescreen appears and I go to click so that the password box appears, nothing comes up. Sits on this screen for about 3 minutes before it goes back to the homescreen with the clock on the bottom left side.

You know how after you click the homescreen and it slides up whilst the background blurs and the password box appears? That happens but the password box doesn't appear and it's just a blurred background.

Specs;
i7 4790
GTX 970
16GB DDR3 Ram
Windows 10 Home Edition 1607

Solution
This is the similar problem happened to me on the windows 10 OS about a month ago. At that moment, I was able to restart my pc in the safe mode.
So I had factory restore my pc to the back date. right after that, my pc has started working fine. you may also try that.
Oct 15, 2020
This is the similar problem happened to me on the windows 10 OS about a month ago. At that moment, I was able to restart my pc in the safe mode.
So I had factory restore my pc to the back date. right after that, my pc has started working fine. you may also try that.

Solution