Forget Black Friday, It's Cyber Monday

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoofusOfDeath

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2009
[citation][nom]dogofwars[/nom]I would never go shopping on Black Friday. I am surprised that nothing really bad happened. Call me chicken but I don't like the fact that I could get stomped or kill by a lunatic or one of those damn martyr crap!!![/citation]

Yeah, given the statistics of the matter, I'd have to say you're a chicken. Or bad at math.

G

I nabbed two things: an Asus Eee 1005 Netbook (the one with the swappable RAM) from newegg.com for $199; and two Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 7200 SATA hard drives for $99 each from tigerdirect.com. Passed on the rest.

G

Unfortunately for me none of the things on my list had more than a paltry mail-in rebate for the holidays. I actually would have been better off purchasing everything in July because the prices were considerably lower then. I bought most of the stuff anyway, though, because I was tired of waiting.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
I was pretty pissed off, really. It's not that I'm broke, but I'm going to be soon, due to college starting a new term, so I'll have to pay for that. And on Thursday, I said "It'd suck if Newegg actually was offering a deal on the case I want." Guess what? Cooler Master HAF 932, like ~$60 off. OF COURSE.

And I couldn't buy it. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS