News Forget GPUs! Mine Bitcoin With Game Boy + Raspberry Pi Pico

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
I can see a real business opportunity here,

First, I'll ask my childhood friends to lend me their gameboy. I probably could collect a dozen of them.

Next, set everything up.

Lastly, I'll devise some sort of profit-sharing scheme, say 1/12 per person, that should net some good money.
Passive income go brrrr....

Mar 29, 2021
2x10¹⁵ years. The Earth will have been annihilated by the Sun’s death almost two thousand trillion years ago, the universe will be falling into the black hole era, but valiantly chugging away will be this beautiful contraption, sustained by Hawking radiation, bobbing around the cosmos and finally outputting its first Bitcoin. This thought has alleviated my existential dread somewhat.

gargoylenest

Commendable
Jan 13, 2020
2x10¹⁵ years. The Earth will have been annihilated by the Sun’s death almost two thousand trillion years ago, the universe will be falling into the black hole era, but valiantly chugging away will be this beautiful contraption, sustained by Hawking radiation, bobbing around the cosmos and finally outputting its first Bitcoin. This thought has alleviated my existential dread somewhat.
yes, all that....but imagine the value of a bitcoin at that time if it continue growing at that rate! :p