Question Fortnite and warzone major stutter on new rig

Trickle2x2

Prominent
Dec 28, 2020
So fortnite and warzone caldera have massive stutter on my PC, it’s a r9 5900x paired with a 6900xt. Swapping gpu’s fixed the stutter in caldera using a rtx 3080 my buddy had, but still persisted in fortnite (was testing in dx12 though and completely forgot to try dx11 on the 3080) anyways it seemed to still have pretty significant frame drop as my 6900xt had on dx12 settings. So I’m wondering if it could be a component in my rig other than the GPU. Things I’ve tried to fix the stutter issue are using both dx12, dx11(which is far worse for stutter), and performance mode, all different settings from low to max, enabling ray tracing then shutting the game off and disabling ray tracing, in windows settings I set high precision event timers to off, changed power plans, game mode on and off, set fortnite to high priority. In Radeon software I set my min and max clocks 100mhz apart, power limit to +15, fast ram timings, played around with undervolts and vram mhz, tried super resolution on and off, adaptive sync, anti lag, hdcp on and off. In the bios I tried with PBO on and off, xmp on and off, manually set ram timings and manually set infinity fabric to 1600, SAM on and off, secure boot ftpm on and off. I’m running out of ideas to try and wondering if it could be a component that is faulty, I already replaced my cpu so it wasn’t that, gpu was the issue for caldera but persisted with the same issues in fortnite. Should I try to rma my motherboard or ram kit? All drivers are up to date chipset, bios, gpu, audio ext.
My specs are
R9 5900x
6900xt reference
Msi b550 unify
Trident cl16 3600mhz
Samsung 970evo
Seasonic gx850w
Also used mpt tool to remove DS options in card bios

Trickle2x2

Prominent
Dec 28, 2020
User benchmark has my cpu at 107% gpu at 200% won’t bench my ssd says (relative performance n/a - RAM cached drive detected) I just put this ssd in yesterday to rule out any drive problems so that shouldn’t be my issue (sk hynix platinum p41) and ram at 135%.