[SOLVED] Fortnite Gtx1050ti LowFps

Jan 30, 2019
I play Fortnite quite alott but every time something intense happens or I’m in a fight my FPS drops to 20-40.
My cpu also goes to 100% usage
My Specs:
Windows 10
Intel i5-6600 k 3.30ghz
8gb ram
Gtx 1050ti
I play on a 60hz monitor
Tell me if you need anything else, thanks for the help!

Solution

try chaniging network i use to play fortnite using my mobile data with usb tethering and the thing i noticed was that my game was laging so much that i have to wait 2 or 3 mins so i conected it to wifi and ethernet cable and now its works fine
if this thing dosent work while playing game press alt+tab and after that open task manager and see the gpu usage if task manager isnt showing gpu usage than right click on the name you will see gpu usage unchecked check it and see whats using your gpu and if something is using your gpu or cpu click on task and click on end task or you can use razer cortex game booster it will end all the background gpu or cpu intensive task and...

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
Check temps after gaming a while to see if you're overheating cpu or GPU

www.userbenchmark.com

Run this with a cpu and GPU temp monitor open only and post link it gives you at the end, and the max temps shown from that benchmark and the gaming test

Jan 25, 2019

try chaniging network i use to play fortnite using my mobile data with usb tethering and the thing i noticed was that my game was laging so much that i have to wait 2 or 3 mins so i conected it to wifi and ethernet cable and now its works fine
if this thing dosent work while playing game press alt+tab and after that open task manager and see the gpu usage if task manager isnt showing gpu usage than right click on the name you will see gpu usage unchecked check it and see whats using your gpu and if something is using your gpu or cpu click on task and click on end task or you can use razer cortex game booster it will end all the background gpu or cpu intensive task and will provide you best gaming performance possible if it dosent work klet me know.

Solution