Forza 6 Apex Beta stuck on loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix3111

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
Hello! :bounce:

I installed Forza Apex Beta today and its stuck on loading screen, it just shows like its loading and nothing happens... i tried to leave it to "load" for like hour, nothing.

Any help appreciated, thanks :)

felix3111

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

nope, same thing... i tried to sign out and back in, nothing it just stays on that screen, but when i press Enter key it makes that sound like you selected something and nothing happens after

El Padrino

Commendable
May 6, 2016
Same here!

I didn't have the latest Nvidia update installed for when i first launched the game, installed that but then stuck at the loading screen after it says - setting up your 1st race...

What's your guys system specs ??

Are either of you darkraver109 on the forza forums??
As he has the same issue but had a low system requirements warning.

I too had big issues with complete system lockups after changing game setting, downloaded the latest nvidia driver but made no difference.

Turns out I had 2 nvidia HDMI audio devices in showing my audio output tab & it was selecting the phantom one & crashing the game.
Disabled everything but my 'real' ndivia GPU HDMI audio & all is good now.
Game is a beta & new so not much info.

You guys may be better dropping on the official forums.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics86_Forza-Motorsport-6--Apex-Discussion.aspx

Mathias_10

Commendable
May 7, 2016
I'm darkraver109.. still haven't figured it out.. tried disconnecting my hdmi moniter and make sure only one output was used but still nothing works..

but I dont think it has anything to do with us using the g3258 because ive saw one that was able to launch, and other with xeon and i7s that got the same problem.. its like the hdd activity also just gives up reading anything at some point.. just stading there loading wheel spinning. but no activity... its like its missing some piece of software or something is holding it back..

felix3111

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
I have GTX 970, i5 4590, 8 Gb of ram, and the game is on SSD...

Thank you all for help, lets just hope they release update for beta :D

Cant speak for the pentium but that i5+970 should be running it fine , same configuration as I'm running near enough.

I can sympathise, not to rub it in but it's a truly great freebie from ms/turn10.

The one thing I missed not going to an xbone from the old 360 was forza.
This version is cut down but the engine , gameplay, handling are all superb for an old forza fan like me.

Try moving it to another drive if you have one , you never know.

Stutters like crazy with some stretches of "doesn't play half bad" in-between ,could be because of the lowered priorities (and crazy low CPU) ,although I saw a lot of people complain about it,also random crashes or when trying to get into the menu,generally still needs a lot of fixing,but it's still beta, so.

Joranwithaquestion

Commendable
Jun 14, 2016

I don't know if this applies for you as well but my problem was my sim steering wheel, without it plugged in the game works perfectly fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.