Foxconn Developing 70-inch LCD TV for April Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Well this is nice with such a short deadline I'm sure those well treated Foxconn workers will get even more illegal amounts of overtime (yes China actually does have laws on this) and will receive intimidation even more by management that can lead to "security" beating "slackers" or worse if they happen to be a woman. (again all true) Which has actually sparked worker riots against the "security".

And of course who can forget that accident rates will rise and Foxconn with it's marvelous care for the common worker takes great care of these workers. Just like Zhang Tingzhen who lost almost half his brain and Foxconn treated him so nicely by telling him to get out of the hospital or lose benefits. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/11/zhang-tingzhen-foxconn_n_1957851.html Of course Foxconn totally changed tune when the media got on that.

It use to be pondered on what extreme conditions it would take for most to lose their humanity. We use to envision a post apocalyptic world, where the harshness means evil deeds or one's own demise. But in reality it's as simple as means to acquire a phone or TV.

udomwit

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013
Thank you, you make a good point about LED TV that series is very good. You give me good suggestion I never thought of that. And I found other site about is very good too It very interesting LED TV Site If you are interested in other type of LED TV I recommend you should to check out this site. They will provide more information about and nearby size it’s very very good ideas you’re your new TV and the most important about this site is they have various promotion and they confirm the cheapest price. There is a thorough review on it here hope that helps some of you about!”

More detail and get exclusive promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.