Jan 28, 2022
first of there is my specs

amd radeon rx 580 8gb
amd fx 8350 8core 4ghz
mobo asrock 970 pro3 r2.0
16gb ddr3 4x4 800 mhz
alim 750w
ssd kingston

i buy this build from a guy couple month ago i know this is not a super gaming spec but i was able too do fine like 50 60 fps in game at low graphic in the triple aaa i play rdr2 for 3 week straight and i never got a fps drop or something like that now in almost all my game i got big fps drop i can be at 50 and just like that drop too 6 or 10 fps and goinng back to 50 or 60 every couple minute its very anoying online that can realy impact on my gameplay

i was thinking i was getting botleneck by my cpu but in the game i got this big fps drop my cpu and gpu usage are at 40 60 max never at 100%
and my gpu can go to 50 and go down at 0 for one sec and go back to 60 or 50 very unstable i just dont understand what happening and how can i really find where the problem coming form plz help me ill be very gratefull if you need more information i will be happy to give it just ask and ty !

Jan 28, 2022
It can be one of the threads of the CPU. CPU utilization shows total utilization, but if one thread hits a hundred percent then in causes the problem. If you can change CPU utilization to show all cores.
It can be one of the threads of the CPU. CPU utilization shows total utilization, but if one thread hits a hundred percent then in causes the problem. If you can change CPU utilization to show all cores.
none of the 8core hit 100, max is 86 you can see on the picture just before the last one