Hello guyz,

I have my own 10 pc's gaming cafe.

Pc's specifications are:

CPU - AMD Fx - 4300 Quad Core Processor 3.8 Ghz 4 Cores
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
GPU - AMD R7 260X 2GD5 OCV3
Ram - Corsair Vengence 4 GB 1600 Mhz

Issue is...
In CS GO and Dota 2 my Normal fps is 100 to 150 in low settings and it drop down upto 60 to 80 when gamers fight with opponent in both games.

Please help me out and give a full solution what should i do? Whatever it take (overclocking/ processor or any part upgrade, SSD etc).

I need constant 150 or 200 fps in Cs go and atleast 150 fps in dota2.

Please help me out.

Thanks

Solution
If you want better fps then you need a better graphics card the one you have is lower end even for it time. I would suggest a good current gen gpu like an amd RX580 or an nvidia 1070 then you will have more frames than you know what to do with. ;)
Also you should definitely look to get at least another 4gb of ram into your system and your processer is a little outdated too and if you did upgrade you gpu then you will want to get a better cpu as well.

JoshRC

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2015
If you want better fps then you need a better graphics card the one you have is lower end even for it time. I would suggest a good current gen gpu like an amd RX580 or an nvidia 1070 then you will have more frames than you know what to do with. ;)
Also you should definitely look to get at least another 4gb of ram into your system and your processer is a little outdated too and if you did upgrade you gpu then you will want to get a better cpu as well.

Solution