Question Fps drops and stutters

Oct 2, 2020
I have constantly been getting frame drops and stutters with every game I play. (fortnite, etc)
Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
Rtx 2060
msi gaming pro motherboard
3tb hdd
240 ssd
liquid cooler(cooler master)

I've reinstalled windows and optimized my pc for gaming but still no luck.
Please help, I've tried everything. I thought it was fixed but then the fps drops continued. Please help.
My ram is on 3200mhz. I ran user benchmark test and it said my system was a battlecruiser. Whenever my fps drop there it is like a slight hitch almost.
BTW I upgraded from a ryzen 5 2600x because I thought it was bottlenecking? (?)

Oct 2, 2020
I have constantly been getting frame drops and stutters with every game I play. (fortnite, etc)
Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
Rtx 2060
3tb hdd
240 ssd

Please help, I've tried everything. I thought it was fixed but then the fps drops continued. Please help.
My ram is on 3200mhz. I ran user benchmark test and it said my system was a battlecruiser. Whenever my fps drop there it is like a slight hitch almost.
Friorezy I thought you fixed it but the fps drops came back!!!!!!

CosmicDance

Notable
Jun 11, 2019
Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
Rtx 2060
3tb hdd
240 ssd

How much RAM do you have and how many sticks is it?

Andy