Question Fps drops and stutters

Oct 2, 2020
Can someone please help me? I've dealt with constant fps drops in every game I play (mostly Fortnite) every 1 or 2 mins.
I've looked for similar problems but no luck

Specs:
ryzen 7 3700x
Zotac 2060
MSI x470 gaming pro
corsair 3200 MHz 2x8=(16) they are in the right slots
EVGA 650watt power supply rated bronze
Cooler master liquid cooler

I've tried everything. I have updated my bios, turned my ram to XMP in bios.
I've updated drivers, uninstalled them using DDU, and modified my Nvidia control panel settings and GeForce experience.

user benchmark test

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/33725176

Please help, I've tried everything

Stuttering is usually a cpu speed issue.
While I do not put much credence in the userbenchmark app, it does indicate a cpu performance issue.

Is there anything going on every 1/2 minutes?

Run HWmonitor.
It will record the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures.
At some point when the cpu detects a dangerous temperature, it will slow down to protect itself.
I do not know what that point is for ryzen 3700x

Liquid coolers can deteriorate in cooling capacity.
The pump slows down or fails, the coolant gets air bubbles or leaks.
Check that out. A high idle temperature can be a clue to this.

Oct 2, 2020
I used the stock CPU stock cooler that comes with the ryzen 7 3700x and the performance worsened. I was recommended to use a liquid cooler over anything as the stock one doesn't deliver as much performance. I usually drop down to like 80fps or 50 fps when there are a lot of players or textures to load in. My CPU constantly stays at 4.1hz so I don't think it drops in performance. I know Fortnite is a cpu dependent game so my cpu is always 100% utilized while my gpu is only like 28-32% at the highest.
I downloaded specific applications to control the CPU speed. (park control, etc)

Are you able to use discord vc to communicate bc I've been dealing with this problem for so long.
If you can't, I understand.
My cpu has 16 threads so I dont know why I get fps drops. I've tried other users problems and tried them on my computer but no luck.