Fps Drops in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devanshu Jain

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014
I am Facing Fps Drops in Games like 24 Fps and then it goes back up to Like 60 - 80 - 70. My computer is not overheating!! the Above case IS OF GTA 5 and i scanned my computer their was a sality virus after removing it, it improved a lot of performance but still its Performance is not up to mark. Example Before for Scanning for virus Dying light was lagging hard but after the Scan, everything is max and its Fps Drops occasionally.
My Specs are -
AMD FX 8320
ZOTAC GTX 970 4gb
Hyper X kingston 8gb 1600mhz
Drivers are upto date and are also clean installed.
Any help will be appreciated Btw I Using Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1.
Please Help Guys
Thank you.
and Guys yes Even when setting are on High Not ON VERY HIGH OR ULTRA in Gta 5 Im having these drops.

Devanshu Jain

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014

My Vram is 4gb .. The Game is not Using more than Half Of My VRAm. Im downloading it , Whats next

davmazin

Honorable
Nov 13, 2013
the only thing i can think is your cpu sadly i wont be getting my game till a few more weeks cuz a small problem, the only thing i can recomend ya to do is to format your system again and try sometimes avs dont remove the viruses entirely if that is not an option try with malware removers and the so to see if that helps also did you try to run the game in lower settings to see if that still happens? Also what is the resolution you are playing at?

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
Whenever you start getting lag in-game, downsize the game, open task manager, go to processes tab and check and see if anything is hogging lots of CPU or memory. You may still have some sort of malware that appears at random times and bogs down your CPU or memory

Devanshu Jain

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014

Even at Lowest Setting Possible im getting from 120 fps to 24 ...

davmazin

Honorable
Nov 13, 2013
Yeah it might be malware in your system try getting a malware remover there was a topic about that not long ago but i forgot it you might have to do a search for that in the forums, the way i remove malware and viruses is very tedious cuz i normally tend to format my pc clean and install all my programs again since i have a HDD for backups so i dont lose most of my things

Status
Not open for further replies.