Question FPS drops low gpu usage and high cpu usage while framedropping

Jun 5, 2023
Whenever I play any, every 89 seconds i framedrop to 0-5 fps . My gpu usage also drops to 0 and cpu usage goes to 100. (laptop) Asus Tuf dash f15 with an intel i7 11370h and rtx 3060. Any solution or should i take it for reparation(16 gigs ram)forgor to say i get 93 gpu and93 cpu average so temp problems could be

Last edited:
Go through these links, it might help you figure out the exact cause for your Laptop's poor performance. The current temp values are definitely high, 90+c, so you need to check the Laptop for proper air flow.

Ensure you do not have dust in the laptop’s internal components as they could block airflow and clog it due to its compact nature and leave no space for adequate cooling, which in turn causes overheating.

A cooling pad or even a chill mat could help you keep the overall temperature of the laptop down. Therefore, place a pad or mat below the laptop and use it. There are several causes for laptop's poor performance, it could also be an expired/improperly-applied thermal compound issue.

Jun 5, 2023
Go through these links, it might help you figure out the exact cause for your Laptop's poor performance. The current temp values are definitely high, 90+c, so you need to check the Laptop for proper air flow.

Ensure you do not have dust in the laptop’s internal components as they could block airflow and clog it due to its compact nature and leave no space for adequate cooling, which in turn causes overheating.

A cooling pad or even a chill mat could help you keep the overall temperature of the laptop down. Therefore, place a pad or mat below the laptop and use it. There are several causes for laptop's poor performance, it could also be an expired/improperly-applied thermal compound issue.

for the first one, half the fixes arent even there in my laptop for the second one i cant check if fans are spinning as im on a laptop