Fps drops problem with ma new 1050ti

Aug 7, 2018
I just upgraded my alienware x51 R2 graphic card to 1050ti 4gb and am facing alot of FPS Drops in game im just wondering whats the problem

Solution
so nobody gives driver version or GPU temps and those suggestions to check or update are STUPID. Seeing as were all so stupid, clearing the obvious before moving on to something more complicated and your all so clever sort it yourself.

I can help you tho, go see a f****** doctor and get an updated prescription and have him check you temps make sure not running a fever. after that if you still have an attitude problem, it might be an idea to a psychiatrist ( hwinfo and logs ) to see if other mental issues are causing your attitude problem. Then maybe just maybe you should report back to your GP with everything your psych said as it obvious your not going to understand a bloody thing.. it takes you a few minutes instead of your GP...

shmoochie

Commendable
May 10, 2018
1. You can just type "device manager" in the windows search bar and it will be the top option.
2. Once you are in, you want to left click on the "display adapters" dropdown menu to reveal your graphics card driver.
3. Right click on the 1050ti driver and select "properties."
4. Then left click "update driver."

Aug 7, 2018

i have done it thanks and every thing is up to date. When i play any game for instance fortnite, the first 5 minutes ma fps is fixed on 120fps and then out oif the sudden drops to 30-20-10 and then stick to 10fps

Aug 7, 2018
1- Make sure before installing new card drivers that you uninstall your old graphics card driver because that affects your new card and you won't get your full performance of the new card if you didn't uninstall old drivers so (Uninstall old card drivers) [Important]

2- Now uninstall You new 1050Ti driver (If you installed one) and download GeForce Experience and update to the latest driver of your new 1050Ti.

3- Update other drivers and make sure your pc is up-to-date. [Optional]

Aug 7, 2018

i really apprecaite that tbh, leme tell u what i did exactly. Today i just removed my old graphi card and replaced it with the 1050ti and the geforece experience i already had it so it installed by itself so i thought everything was on the right track. But how can i uninstall the graphic card

Aug 7, 2018

Download DDU and this program is going to uninstall all your current drivers by 100% then delete GeForce Experience and redownload it and update to the latest driver of your 1050Ti

Program SS
index.php

HOW TO USE PROGRAM

1. Select your old driver from the list to uninstall it completely
2. Select Clean and Restart
3. After restarting re-open the program and select your Nvidia card from the list and uninstall it using the same Clean and Restart method
4. After the restart Download GeForce Experience and Install latest drivers

URL UPDATED

Aug 7, 2018

Hey man i really do appreciate that u r helping me , i did all of the steps that u told me to do and i reinstalled gforce and tried to play fortnite evertyhing was smooth but still the fps dropped from 120 to 20.

Aug 7, 2018

I do have it, but idk how to use it , so i just open the app and open ma game to check?

Aug 7, 2018

Ok, I suggest that you open Task Manager > Processes and Then open your game and when you get the FPS drop, check the Task Manager and see what process is taking all the power from your GPU & CPU while playing

Note: you can download Malware Bytes Premium Trail and scan for any viruses on your pc because some kinds of viruses consume all the power from your pc and maybe that's the problem

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premuim Trial

Aug 7, 2018

i opened the game and ma cpu was 29*, memory 87%, disk 29%. ANd about the malwarebytes i dont think thats the problem cuz on ma old graphic card ma fps was stick on 120 but on low graphics ofc, but anyways ill try it.

Aug 7, 2018
so nobody gives driver version or GPU temps and those suggestions to check or update are STUPID. Seeing as were all so stupid, clearing the obvious before moving on to something more complicated and your all so clever sort it yourself.

I can help you tho, go see a f****** doctor and get an updated prescription and have him check you temps make sure not running a fever. after that if you still have an attitude problem, it might be an idea to a psychiatrist ( hwinfo and logs ) to see if other mental issues are causing your attitude problem. Then maybe just maybe you should report back to your GP with everything your psych said as it obvious your not going to understand a bloody thing.. it takes you a few minutes instead of your GP wasting his time suggesting every possible medical condition that could be causing your attitude problem.

look my results

My ( ?? faulty ?? off ebay GTX 970 )

Driver : 411.63
Temps : 20 mins furmark 46'c max core and vram all ways achieved ( thanks to a cheap £50 AIO on my practically free 970 ) finger tested my VRMs at this point and they were as a guess about 70 - 80'c fairly toasty well within temp range.

taken what 21 mins and theres nothing stopping you watching a video while it runs furmark.

next id run logging software to see what changes if anything when frame drops occur. see that may lead to a software issue that is hogging CPU . GPU , HDD/SSD or RAM ..... and from there a solution may present itself.

can't give my results cause guess what my PC isn't dropping frames.... maybe you just need to be STUPID for PCs to work , maybe the PC's have developed AI and feel sorry for us STUPID people and just drive you SMART people insane. Maybe nvidia are watching you through the geforce experience and are giving you random frame drops and laughing at you at HQ as you swear and curse.. perhaps they don't want fans since being a little kid , perhaps being a fan of club,group,company,person is STUPID... imagine you was a fan of bill crosby ... or fan of a sports team that behave like scum ... perhaps you was a fan of CYRIX as well ...

PS .... I'm a fan of people like you tho, cause eventually you'll sell the 1050 ti as ?? faulty ?? and i'll fix it up better than new for next to nothing.......

Solution

shmoochie

Commendable
May 10, 2018

Insulting everyone trying to help you is a great way to get what you want. You should keep doing it.

Aug 7, 2018
Still have followed non of the advice .... run furmark for 20 mins and watch temps and core speed, post the info before ill even bother helping

Your GPU should never go above whatever temp limit is set , just cause your GPU is at 79'c doesnt mean you dont have thermal issues ... in fact thats pretty much exactly where the temps shouldnt be.. when it hits the limit it will drop core speed and to reduce temps, depending how bad the thermals are it will keep dropping core speed until your card is useless .... I allways keep my GPUs below the limit, keeps core speed up.