FPS drops / stuttering at high cpu usage

Jan 19, 2019
I built this system (beside storage and peripherals) a month ago and I have an issue about sudden fps drops and stuttering at high cpu usage.

Whenever cpu usage goes +85% I get huge fps drops. These drops doesn't happen always but i can say that i get 5-6 times in 5ish minutes. as you can see here in this benchmark, fps is fluctuating and visible stutters happen (quite awful at real gameplay) when cpu goes full load.

This problem also comes up on nba 2k16 and it's even worse at there. I only play music on youtube at the background while i play nba and my cpu constantly hits high usage. Everytime that happens, audio buzzes and cracks, game stutters for a second that makes me want to rage quit so bad.

Both ac and nba is on my 6 year old hdd so that might be the problem but the steam games that on my ssd (gta, pubg, fallout, csgo) also deal with this sometimes. (not as much as games on hdd)

As you see, besides AC and gta, my games aren't that much demanding and I shouldn't be having these issues with my rig. I always make graphic settings max on every game so I don't know what causes high cpu usage, therefore the bottleneck. Current situation of specs are here and everything seems fine but I can't find the reason behind regular fps drops.

If anyone have an idea what might be the problem, please inform me. Any kind of help is appreciated, Thank you.

Jan 19, 2019

Sata power cable has 2 heads and my ssd shares the cable with rgb fan controller. Do you think that might cause a problem?

Jan 19, 2019

also as you see here the average score of this ssd is %69 and mine is %67 so i think there's not much of surprise there. What do you think?

well. just checked few other user and theirs drive was running fine
SusWrite @10s intervals: 289 21 93 10 27 76 MB/
this one is yours
20/10MB transfer is way too low for this ssd
its something around cache
either you have issue with your sata controller (is it running in AHCI mode and drivers are up to date rite?)
or your SLC buffer doesnt have enough space left
your ssd should have around 20% free space to perform at its best

also u can check if TRIM is enabled - run command prompt with admin rights and put in there:
fsutil behavior query DisableDeleteNotify

if u get 0, then trim is enabled

and check your ssd firmware if its up to date, there were some performance updates for it