[SOLVED] Fps drops to same number when gaming

Jul 17, 2021
Hi, I have a problem with my pc while gaming and it is really bugging me for the past couple of months and I hope someone can help me. I'm having fps drops to 53 fps in some games while other games run fine. The fps is 60 fps stable but then all of the sudden it drops to 53 fps which is really annoying because it is really random when it happens. This happens in the Yakuza games (Yakuza Kiwami 2, Yakuza 6, Yakuza LAD) it also happens in games like Spongebob Rehydrated and Dragon Quest Builders 2. It doesn't matter if I lower the settings, the fps drop will still occur. Other games like Call of Duty Cold war run fine without any problem, that's why I find it very strange. Note: these games used to run fine without any problems, my gpu and cpu temps are also fine.
I already used DDU in the past with the gpu drivers and updated windows. Any help would be appreciated.

Specs:
RTX 3070
i510600K
16gb RAM
650w PSU Coolermaster
NVME SSD 1tb 150gb free space (games installed on SSD)
3TB HDD
1080p Monitor 144hz
4K TV 60hz
Windows 10 21H build 19043.1110
Nvidia driver 466.77

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/44738851

Last edited:
Reactions: Ichibanito
Solution
Sounds its 100% the game. Like an update or something. (driver or game update, windows update). Lot of variable's these days.

I don't' think I would worry too much 53 FPS still should be playable.