[SOLVED] FPS drops

May 18, 2020
My PC always drops to 30 fps even on low settings with nothing running in the background. Can someone please help me because I can't play with my friends like this

Specs
GPU: 1050 ti (laptop)
CPU: i5 8th gen (laptop)
RAM: 8gb

Got this laptop in June 2018

Solution
Make sure your power plan is set to maximum performance in Windows power settings. Many laptops limit game performance to save battery and avoid overheating.

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
Your computer should be decent enough to run the game at low settings. Potentially over 30 FPS.

First thing to check is if v-sync is on ? Or if the settings have a lock FPS setting. Also endure you have installed the latest GPU drivers.

May 18, 2020
Your computer should be decent enough to run the game at low settings. Potentially over 30 FPS.

First thing to check is if v-sync is on ? Or if the settings have a lock FPS setting. Also endure you have installed the latest GPU drivers.
I've tried it with v sync off and I have it locked to 60 fps and I have the lastest drivers installed

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
Make sure your power plan is set to maximum performance in Windows power settings. Many laptops limit game performance to save battery and avoid overheating.

Also there should be a setting under nvidia control panel, a power management setting. Choose "Maximum Performance".

Before making any of these changes ensure you play with your laptop plugged in at all times.