viksy

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
can I get the lsit of games consist of vehicles air crafts ... no human enemy aliens or mosnters .. some of the games I like to name
crysis far cry lost planet mass effect chrome specforce etc

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
You want absolutely no human or bipedal enemies at all? Well that limits you to arcade flight shooters like the Ace Combat series, other flight combat games such as IL-2 games, vehicle third person shooters such as Twisted Metal, and mech games such as releases coming later this year Hawken and Mechwarrior Online.

viksy

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
well I dun care if there are humans but .. want to battle out some giant monsters aliens or robots ..like blacksite area 51 and lost planet extreme conditions..
and I want old games not latest .. renegade was also on of them ..

Lost planet came out with 2 and possibly even 3, so if you liked the first one you could look into getting those games. You can try the older mech warrior games (3-4)

There was also armored core, but I think it's console only and 3rd person...

viksy

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
i have few names ... far cry ,chrome specforce, mass effect ..c&c renegade, crysis is too heavy..games with in game vehicle and big boss sorta alien robot or mosnter

dragon199

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012

half life 2
half life no vehicles but large number of aliens
metro 2033 very laggy on a poor gpu
dead space no vehicles
dead space 2 no vehicles

if vehicles are optional all games will be great other wise get half life 2 got both alien and vehicles

viksy

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
Thanks guyz ... I have found few games .. pariah 2005.. chrome specforce .. mass effect .. but the benchmark is far cry not da second part .. adventure mutants missions
I think there aint any game like it ... found blacksite area51 very entertaining ...

viksy

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
well I just finished playing Gears of war .. and it was so much fun that I hav forgotten about vehicles .. can u guys tell me sumthing that I have noticed .. I want sumthing like gears of war .. I think clive barker's jericho has similar gameplay to GOW .. shooting taking support same way to die is same .. and team work .. but companies are different even the engine aint same wots the reason behind it ? and and yes I can compromise on vehicles if the game is like gears of war ... normal hordes then giant creatures as bosses .. fallout has it any other game ?