Fps in games

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vaibhav2k

Reputable
Apr 17, 2015
How to increase fps in games like watch dogs i get only 30 fps only and its all locked i use fraps to check out the fps but the fps is oly locked at 30.
I just want to know the graphic settings to get the max fps in games because at ultra or at low i get the same 30 fps.Why?
My Specs:-
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 4790K 4.0 Ghz
Motherboard: MSI Gaming 7 Motherboard
Graphics: ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 980 with factory-overclocked core OCII
Memory: Kingston Hyper X Fury HX318C10FK2/16 16GB (2x8GB) Blue DDR3-1866 CL10-11-10 @1.5V
Solid State Drive: Samsung 850 EVO Series 120GB SSD
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 3TB 7200 RPM SATA Internal Hard Drive
Case: Silverstone TJ07B-W-USB3.0 (Black)
Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 600W
Mouse: Logitech G300 Mouse
Keyboard: Motospeed k20 Waterproof Keyboard
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit

Solution
LOL! "Unlock the FPS" ahaha...

Look at the guys PC!!! HAHA! I was expecting some sort of Celeron based unit.

Looks like you have Vsync locked at 30 somewhere. Make sure you have the latest drivers for the GPU, set the default settings in nvidia control panel and see if you can change vsync somewhere...BRO

DasHotShot

Honorable
Being a noob does not dictate what components you have.

Noob is taken as an insult in gaming, it comes from "newb" which is short for "newby" which just means you are new to something and lack experience.

This is not a bad thing, it is just a reality.

You are a Newby when it come to Hardware and Software settings, which is ok. It says nothing about your skill in gaming, which may be good.

In this case I am happy that I was right about the solution to the problem.

Happy gaming!

vaibhav2k

Reputable
Apr 17, 2015

Well basically i am cs gamer and gta as well so in those games i have no problem because there settings are just easy understandable and when it comes to hardware all things are chosen by me and not by anyone else software settings is the main thing that i really didnt know thanks anyways bro

TRENDING THREADS