Reputable
Nov 28, 2018
Specs:
I3 9100f
Gigabyte Rx 570 4gb
2x4gb ram 2400mhz
1tb wd blue hdd
1920x1080

I am getting 130 avg fps in counter strike global offensive where as looking at other performance specs I should be getting at least 200-300 fps on low settings. Turning the res down doesn't do much. The user benchmark test i ran have a 99 cpu score and a 36 on my gpu. What could be the problem, I've tried overclocking the fps increase is about 20-30 which still isn't much. Any idea!?

Solution
Your current Intel core i3 CPU might be holding the GPU back, by creating some sort of bottleneck, since CS:GO game is heavily CPU-bound. The source engine uses a lot of rendering /post-rendering power which is one of the most intensive functions of your CPU, your GPU is important but most of the back end stuff is done by the CPU.

How do other games perform ? Your RX 570 should be sufficient for gaming on 1080p. Upgrading your current CPU to some other powerful SKU migth help alleviate some of the performance issues, imo.
Your current Intel core i3 CPU might be holding the GPU back, by creating some sort of bottleneck, since CS:GO game is heavily CPU-bound. The source engine uses a lot of rendering /post-rendering power which is one of the most intensive functions of your CPU, your GPU is important but most of the back end stuff is done by the CPU.

How do other games perform ? Your RX 570 should be sufficient for gaming on 1080p. Upgrading your current CPU to some other powerful SKU migth help alleviate some of the performance issues, imo.

Solution