Question Fps mouse for lefthanded

Jun 2, 2020
Hi, I've been wanting to buy a fps mouse mainly for CS:GO, however I do not have the knowledge to be able to pick one.It needs to be either for lefthanded people or symmetrical (I would appreciate if it had buttons on the side).

My grip is claw-palm.I'm willing to spend around 60$.

I've been recommended steelseries sensei 310 or Mionix AVIOR 7000 but I don't know if they are any good.

Thanks in advance:)

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Hi, I've been wanting to buy a fps mouse mainly for CS:GO, however I do not have the knowledge to be able to pick one.It needs to be either for lefthanded people or symmetrical (I would appreciate if it had buttons on the side).

My grip is claw-palm.I'm willing to spend around 60$.

I've been recommended steelseries sensei 310 or Mionix AVIOR 7000 but I don't know if they are any good.

Thanks in advance:)

Hi @dawid1223

Welcome to Tom's Forums!

I'm not a southpaw myself, but I do use the mouse in my left hand when playing FPS's so I know the struggle of finding a good mouse that won't break the bank.

While the 7000 got good reviews and is a good mouse, the 310 seems to have it beat. As they are very close, would seem that it comes down to the price & your personal thoughts on the visual style of each.

About 3 years ago I got lucky and found a new Razor DeathAdder left handed mouse at a local pawn shop and it was excellent in my uneducated opinion. It's $$$ though.

Jun 2, 2020
Hi @dawid1223

Welcome to Tom's Forums!

I'm not a southpaw myself, but I do use the mouse in my left hand when playing FPS's so I know the struggle of finding a good mouse that won't break the bank.

While the 7000 got good reviews and is a good mouse, the 310 seems to have it beat. As they are very close, would seem that it comes down to the price & your personal thoughts on the visual style of each.

About 3 years ago I got lucky and found a new Razor DeathAdder left handed mouse at a local pawn shop and it was excellent in my uneducated opinion. It's $$$ though.
Thank you for the answer.
This razor is hard to get in my country atm.So If there are no other suggestions I think I will stick with sensei.

Reactions: Mrgr74