[SOLVED] Fps question

Dec 24, 2020
I have been playing cyberpunk since release. FPS has been around 60-90. Today while opening the game up. I can not get it to go above 60 now. I have not changed any settings.

Solution
There was a hot fix today, but the only thing pc related was something to do with save files. And there is a fps cap option but it is disabled. What’s bothering me is that I can run everything on ultra settings and low settings with no change in fps where last week it was drastic change between those settings. I am brand new to pc, cyberpunk is my first game.

Well, obviously there should be a huge change in fps when you change settings like that, so I'm thinking that the update you got today might have broken something unintentionally. After all, that's the only change you've made between yesterday and today.
Dec 24, 2020
Nice build. I don't see any reason why it would be hardware related.

Was there a patch for cyberpunk recently that might have changed things? Did a 60 fps cap get enabled in your settings by accident somehow?
There was a hot fix today, but the only thing pc related was something to do with save files. And there is a fps cap option but it is disabled. What’s bothering me is that I can run everything on ultra settings and low settings with no change in fps where last week it was drastic change between those settings. I am brand new to pc, cyberpunk is my first game.

Well, obviously there should be a huge change in fps when you change settings like that, so I'm thinking that the update you got today might have broken something unintentionally. After all, that's the only change you've made between yesterday and today.

Solution