Fps shows its 200-300 but doesnt feel like it at all.

Mar 15, 2018
Hello so i recently built a gaming pc for myself like 3 weeks ago so first 2 weeks i had no issues with my pc but now every day in every game like in fortnite, pubg csgo my fps is high but doest feel like it at all for an example in csgo i have locked my fps to 300 but it doesnt feel like it at all it feels very slow i mean my game isnt freezing or anything but the gameplay feels slow. So for an example i get home i start playing fortnite usually then but then my game feels very smooth it doesnt  feel slow at all but after 1 or 2 hours of gaming it suddenly starts to feel very slow it somehow feels like VSync is on but it's not that bad but it feels a little bit that Vsync is on.

Fps in csgo with low settings is 300

Fps in fortnite with low settings except the resolution (1920*1080) and textures are epic is 200-250 (sometimes drops under 200)

Fps in pubg 70-110, textures high and resolution 1920*1080

My PC Specs

Processor: Intel i5 7600k

Graphics card: Evga gtx 950 2gb (OC)

Ram: Hyperx fury 8gb 2400Mhz

Mobo: Asus PRIME B250-PRO Intel B250 

Psu: chieftec 650w 

SSD: Kingston A400 120gb

HDD: Seagate barracuda 1Tb 

and monitor is BenQ 60Hz

So this probelm persists in every fps game i usually play in fortnite, csgo and pubg but a strange thing is that when i start my computer when i get home and start playing fortnite for example i have no issues with it but after 2 hours ive played then it suddenly goes to that point where it doesnt feel smooth and feels very slow but after i shutdown my pc for like 10 minutes then it feels smooth again and then in one or few hours it starts to feel slow again or not smooth at all 

Methods ive tried to fix the problem:

1. Ive tried a different mouse, doesnt work.

2. Ive ran virusscans with Avast, Malwarebytes and sophos, no viruses.

3. Ive checked cpu/gpu temperatures cpu is normal but in fortnite my gpu's temperature is 70°C idk if that might be the issue im not an expert 

4. Ive tried another 60Hz monitor, doesnt work. 

5. Reinstalled windows (Also installed every windows update) and now i have a Windows 10 Home (I had a Windows 10 Pro N

6.Ive uninstalled Geforce experience

7. ive Disabled Game Dvr, Game Bar, Game mode and Fast startup.

8. Reinstalled all my motherboard and graphics card drivers etc.

9.Installed every windows update and checked every driver are up to date.

10. Also when i reinstalled windows i had some sector problems on my HDD they're fixed too.

11. Ive tried to adjust my nvidia settings for best performance in games.

Also here's a screenshot of my cpu, gpu and memory usage in fortnite: https://gyazo.com/74ef485e373256b1587ab3e7bbbe05b9

So those methods ive tried to fix the problem but doesnt work im running low on ideas what might be the issue ive had my new pc for only 3 weeks and last pc i had, i had to play pubg with 30 fps and almost every fps game with bad performance so i dont want that same thing to happen to my new pc. I really appreciate if someone can help me with this even though this is a very long text to read

And apologies if my english is not that great.