[SOLVED] Fractal Design Define S2 TG worth buying in 2020?

Solution
Yes, it is a terrific case and only came out last year. It is the revision of the previous Define S case, which I have, and is much improved over that older version.

Better still is the Define S2 meshify, if you are building a system that requires superior airflow. The S and S2 are a little bit restrictive in their unmodified states but they are fine if you are not running a high TDP flagship graphics card or overclocking anything. If you are, you might want a little less restriction on the air intake, which is why the mesh front panel model OR planning to modify the front panel yourself like I did, might be good ideas.

ot7Ozgm.png
Yes, it is a terrific case and only came out last year. It is the revision of the previous Define S case, which I have, and is much improved over that older version.

Better still is the Define S2 meshify, if you are building a system that requires superior airflow. The S and S2 are a little bit restrictive in their unmodified states but they are fine if you are not running a high TDP flagship graphics card or overclocking anything. If you are, you might want a little less restriction on the air intake, which is why the mesh front panel model OR planning to modify the front panel yourself like I did, might be good ideas.

ot7Ozgm.png

Reactions: Strange stranger
Solution