Review Fractal Design ION+ 660P Power Supply Review: Compact And Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo... anandtech is having the exact opposite conclusion and even calling it the best Stirfa PSU series... are you even knowing what you are doing?

https://www.anandtech.com/show/14693/the-fractal-design-ion-760p-80plus-platinum-psu-review/5

Electrically, the Ion+ 760P positively surprised us. As soon as we noticed that it is a design originating from Sirfa (High Power), we believed that most of the electrical figures would end up being mediocre, as Sirfa usually designs products that are competitive in terms of value, not performance. The Ion+ 760P is an entirely different story, delivering outstanding power quality across the entire load range and under any operating conditions, easily competing toe-to-toe with any other top-tier unit that we've reviewed so far. Furthermore, not only it is very efficient under normal circumstances, but it's able to maintain its exceptional energy conversion efficiency figures even when the ambient temperature gets very high.

Jan 16, 2021
This PSU has very low EMI compared to other's I'm seeing on your site. Do you have a page with the EMI chart for every PSU? I'd like to know what's the lowest EMI PSU you have found at 650-750Watt range. Meaning overall the least peaks, smooth and lowest peak. This one looks quite good, is it one of the best?
Thanks!

Yes, I know very well what I am doing and if you bother to read the review and the provided data, you will also get an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS