Freecell

wert9

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
I have a Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Intel(R) Pentium (R). I was cleaning out my PC in Safe Mode, as I have done many times before, because it gets rid of more of the trash. Till this date I'd had no problems, but when I came back to my Desktop, some "pickpocket" had run off with my Shortcut to Freecell. Now this one was the one that came with the PC, and was usually found in the "Entertainments" part of it. Alas, and alack, it can no longer be found anywhere now in my PC. I've tried the Microsoft way of "Add, and Remove," etc, but as I didn't receive the CD from the former owner, the program of retrieval stops about halfway through it. I've tried most of the "How Tos" which I could find, and also the fraudulent downloads of the claimants that their product was the Original that comes with XP. Can any generous person out there, assist me in any further in this unfortuitous situation. I Thank You.

wert9

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
Thank you for your response, but I have Free Cell already on my Desktop, and fail to see how this would assist me in getting the ABC Spelling option in Outlook Express working. In fact I fail to see any association with the two, but thank you for your time