Question Freeze-frames while moving mouse

Jun 8, 2023
Only on Roblox does my mouse freeze up sometimes. This is not my mouse because I recently got a new mouse and it still persisted. Another time while launching Roblox it flashed off all my usbs which was strange please help it is so frustrating.

Jun 8, 2023
what is the polling rate set to on the mouse?

also, does this only happen during higher fps gaming?
1000hz is what Google said, and it only happens during gaming except for a few times in the Steam app. But mostly gaming, I've updated my graphics driver and multiple other things. It doesn't happen in every game just sometimes in overwatch and Roblox. But even in games like Rust, it doesn't.

This has been a known issue/bug with ROBLOX. There is a temporary fix. First try hitting ALT + F4 keys simultaneously, and then relaunch the game.

If that doesn't work, then hold down or click your Space Bar keyboard key. and then press left-click on your mouse. After that try to glide/move the mouse, and the cursor will get unstuck.

Another option would be turning ON the 'Shift Lock Switch' under settings.

wnJfMpf.jpg

Reactions: Jason H.
1000hz is what Google said, and it only happens during gaming except for a few times in the Steam app. But mostly gaming, I've updated my graphics driver and multiple other things. It doesn't happen in every game just sometimes in overwatch and Roblox. But even in games like Rust, it doesn't.
Try the fix from the guy guy above me..

but do you by chance have a controller plugged in at the same time your using your kbm to play a game?

Jun 8, 2023
This has been a known issue/bug with ROBLOX. There is a temporary fix. First try hitting ALT + F4 keys simultaneously, and then relaunch the game.

If that doesn't work, then hold down or click your Space Bar keyboard key. and then press left-click on your mouse. After that try to glide/move the mouse, and the cursor will get unstuck.

Another option would be turning ON the 'Shift Lock Switch' under settings.

wnJfMpf.jpg
it's not that it gets frozen in the middle of the screen. It's like a "stutter" my mouse moves perfectly then boom and freezes and returns to where it should be. This also applies to my keyboard if I am holding for example a and it happens then ill just walk left for a second even when I take my hands off the keyboard. But thanks for the help.