Question Freezing and not booting up

Dec 11, 2021
Hey guys,
(Please excuse my English)
Something wierd is going on with my pc. It is freezing and restarting automatically while gaming. I tried reinstalling drivers and windows. Yesterday while i was gaming pc totally froze and restarted. When I opened discord pc froze again and this time it didn't restart. So I force shut down it and tried restarting. It got stuck on booting bios. Again I restarted it and this time there's no display. The computer turns on, all the fans are spinning, monitor is also fine, but there's no booting screen on anything. Anyone know how to fix this?
(Specs are
I5 10400,
16gb (8× 2) ddr4 ram,
1TB hdd,
Gtx 1060 6gb AMP,
MW 450w Cooler master PSU,
B460m Aorus pro mobo)
Thankyou

Ralston18

Titan
That 450 watt PSU is a likely suspect.

May be nearing its' built in EOL (End of Life).

Past history of heavy PSU use for gaming, video editing, or even bit-mining?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any entries relating to and/or freezing,

Any error codes, warnings, or even informational events being captured that correspond with the times of the freezes and restarts?

Reactions: Torq
Dec 11, 2021
Thanks for the reply,
When this problem started i checked for errors in event viewer and the errors happened due to currupted nvidia driver files. So i reinstalled drivers using DDU. Sadly it didnt fix the issue. Yesterday when this issue occured the pc froze with a Gray screen(or black) like always.This time I waited for sometime and after 1 minute or so, everything went back to normal (PC didnt restart) and only the game closed automatically.

(There were no errors shown in Event viewer).