Freezing

joey

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2003

Recently i installed a wireless B router (MN-500) and
wireless G card (MN-720) at my office. everything went
smooth and worked perfect.

then i tried to install another card (MN-520) on another
identical computer. Windows ME on both of these
computers. it installed just as normal but whenever the
card is inserted you can not go anywhere on the computer.
just about anything you click freezes the machine. take
the card out and restart and everything works. the
internet is almost un accessable and i have tried almost
everything including uninstalling and re-installing the
card. can anyone help me

rico

In article <27d501c42808$671d2830$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "Joey" <joeyarnason@gra.midco.net> wrote:
>Recently i installed a wireless B router (MN-500) and
>wireless G card (MN-720) at my office. everything went
>smooth and worked perfect.
>
>then i tried to install another card (MN-520) on another
>identical computer. Windows ME on both of these
>computers. it installed just as normal but whenever the
>card is inserted you can not go anywhere on the computer.
>just about anything you click freezes the machine. take
>the card out and restart and everything works. the
>internet is almost un accessable and i have tried almost
>everything including uninstalling and re-installing the
>card. can anyone help me

Does the card or computer maker know of any hardware issues between these
two products?