[SOLVED] Freq. Response of Realtek HD Audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axl Rose

Prominent
Dec 29, 2019
Hello,
Does anyone know the frequency response of Realtek HD Audio that are found on a lot of computer motherboards?
I'd like to get a new pair of speakers, maybe even a sub but I wouldn't want to get one that doesn't fully match the computer's output or vice versa.

Solution
Hello,
Does anyone know the frequency response of Realtek HD Audio that are found on a lot of computer motherboards?
I'd like to get a new pair of speakers, maybe even a sub but I wouldn't want to get one that doesn't fully match the computer's output or vice versa.
If your speakers can handle 20Hz-20KHz you've got it covered. There's no need to get any deeper than that.
Hello,
If your speakers can handle 20Hz-20KHz you've got it covered. There's no need to get any deeper than that.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Solution

Axl Rose

Prominent
Dec 29, 2019
I was thinking the same thing. It's just not every budget speaker can cover that. But if the Realtek chip can't even produce that then there's no point in getting a more expensive speaker that does 20Hz-20KHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS