Frequent Blue Screens by ntoskrnl.exe+0x14A6F0

eXtaZy

Commendable
Dec 23, 2016
I bought a new motherboard, CPU and RAM sticks a few days ago.
I reinstalled windows 10 because of the motherboard change, and everything looked good.
But since a few days ago my PC keeps blue screening when i'm mid-game or just watching YouTube.
Motherboard: Z170 Pro Gaming
CPU: i5 6600K @ 4.5Ghz 1.250V (stable)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz 2x8 @ 2800Mhz 1.3V (2133Mhz default)
Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S

WhoCrashed Analysis:
Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Thu 12/29/2016 4:24:08 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122916-27265-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0xD, 0x8, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 12/29/2016 4:24:08 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0xD, 0x8, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Please help :(

cuId3DL.png

rsuDhn5.png

xMGAVVa.png

wF0YaFQ.png

EC2PIBB.png

Colif

Win 11 Master
ntoskrnl isn't the cause, it just got the blame. Some times who crashed doesn't show enough info. IT shows its a driver error but not which one.

Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)