[SOLVED] Frequent BSODs, IRQL not less or equal, memory management (AGAIN?!?!)

Jan 19, 2020
Hey all. After 4 months since my frequent BSOD problem has been fixed, it started to happen again. A BSOD now appears to happen every 12 hours or so. Maybe related to me updating Windows 10 to Build 2004? Anyhow,

My specs are:
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600X
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB

MB: MSI B350M Gaming Pro (BIOS version is the latest stable version)
PSU: ~500W
HDD: 1x WD Blue 1TB
SSD: 1x 120GB

I've tried to update the BIOS to the latest beta version to no avail, so I rolled back the BIOS to the latest stable version.

minidump of my most recent BSOD:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oY2SqJIrCC2XUX6hcFuR8TeCYJc5TMDr/view?usp=sharing

If you need any more information please feel free to ask. Thanks in advance!!

Solution
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

It was unlikely the BIOS update was going to fix IRQ errors.

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://pastebin.com/y8LrdjNs

File information:080320-8000-01.dmp (Aug 2 2020 - 12:51:57)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 6 Hour(s), 10 Min(s), and 52 Sec(s)

BIOS info was not included in this dump file.

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

D

Deleted member 14196

Test the ram with memtest86. Test each stick individually. If there are no errors then perhaps the motherboard has problems or windows is misconfigured

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

It was unlikely the BIOS update was going to fix IRQ errors.

Solution