[SOLVED] Fresh Install Windows 10/11 on SSD Won't Boot

dresoccer4

Honorable
Mar 26, 2018
Processor: i9-10900K 3.7Ghz (5.3 Ghz turbo)
RAM: GSkill TridentZ 32GB DDR4 3600MHz RGB (F4-3600C18-8GTZRX)
GPU: PNY XLR 8 Revel Epic-X GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X
Storage: 1TB Samsung 980 SSD
Motherboard: ASRock Z490 Phantom Gaming 4

PSU: Cougar GEX850

Hey guys here's the rundown. I have about a 1 year old gaming PC and last week the SSD started dying. I confirmed this by running multiple tests that showed numerous bad sectors. So I made a Windows 11 boot USB, installed a brand new Samsing 980 SSD, made some changes in the BIOS to allow Windows 11 to work, booted it up from the USB, installed Windows 11, restarted the PC....and then epic fail.

There are two errors that happen, one is a BSOD that happens during the first attempted boot after initial Windows installation. And another is one that pops up upon all subsequent boot attempts, saying window needs to be reinstalled. I tried reinstalling Windows 11 twice, both times same errors. I then tried installing Windows 10 from a different USB drive and received same errors.

Here is the very first boot attempt BSOD: First Boot
Here is every subsequent boot attempt: Subsequent Boots
Here is a still image of the BSOD upon booting: BSOD Image

Note: on the previous failing SSD, it was booting into Windows 10 just fine, but would freeze while under heavy load randomly. This new Windows SSD won't even boot to Windows. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Last edited:
Solution
the failing driver in BSOD is Intel WiFi drivers
could perhaps remove the aerial so they don't work during install or startup, see if that gets you past the error.