Question Freshly built pc all fans on, no usb power, no display

Apr 3, 2020
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jXq6yk is my pc build and I had to get the boot kit loan from amd in order to update the bios on the motherboard. So I put that on today and behold the same exact problem I had trying to use my ryzen 3. I have tried only using 1 ram stick in all slots, unplugged hdd to it had only the ssd option to boot windows onto via usb if I somehow got it working. I have also tried removing the cmos battery and jumping it with the power supply off and unplugged with a screw driver. Nothing has seemed to work so far, and after extensive research through other forums similar to this one I came to the conclusion I would need to post my own with my specific parts. This is pretty frustrating as it's my first pc build and didn't expect it to go so roughly. Thanks in advance for those helping troubleshoot! :)

Apr 3, 2020
Have you tried booting with 1 stick of RAM and no drives connected to see if you can get into the BIOS? If you still can not get any video display, i think you have no choice but to remove the motherboard from the case.
Have since removed from the case using one stick of ram in all the slots already will not boot display. I tried to boot with no ram and speaker beeped continuously.

Have since removed from the case using one stick of ram in all the slots already will not boot display. I tried to boot with no ram and speaker beeped continuously.
So just to go over the basics you have,
the 24-pin power connector plugged into your motherboard,
the 4+4-pin ATX 12V connector to power your CPU,
the CPU fan plugged into the motherboards CPU fan header
and 1 stick of RAM, pushed down at both ends to make sure it's all the way down in the socket.
And one more time, unplug the power supply and clear the CMOS for at least 30 seconds just to make sure.

If you still can not get any video on your monitor i would suggest your contact Gigabyte customer support on their website for further help, as i do not know what else to suggest.

Apr 3, 2020
So just to go over the basics you have,
the 24-pin power connector plugged into your motherboard,
the 4+4-pin ATX 12V connector to power your CPU,
the CPU fan plugged into the motherboards CPU fan header
and 1 stick of RAM, pushed down at both ends to make sure it's all the way down in the socket.
And one more time, unplug the power supply and clear the CMOS for at least 30 seconds just to make sure.

If you still can not get any video on your monitor i would suggest your contact Gigabyte customer support on their website for further help, as i do not know what else to suggest.
Yeah, sadly it didn't work. I contacted gigabyte for them to either repair or replace the board.