Question front panel connectors issue

Sep 13, 2022
Hey
i have a tuf b450m pro-gaming
my last psu lately failed and i got yesterday a new one (msi mag a750gf )
it worked perfectly fine yesterday but today when i was starting the pc nothing worked (not the not posting issue)
i thought it is a psu issue but when i tried in another pc it worked fine
i tested all components and everything is working except for the motherboard
the rgb in the motherboard is working but when i try to launch the pc using a screwdriver on the front panel connectors again it won't start
anything i can do ?

Sep 13, 2022
Well it seems you made all the tests. Looks like faulty motherboard. Possibly when your last PSU failed it also damaged mobo.
i got a provisional psu from a friend and it worked fine for a week
yesterday i got my paycheck so i bought the new one and it worked fine until i woke up today

i think the issue is only in the front pannel connector pins in the motherboard
how can i test them ?
You can't.
If you believe motherboard is fine except starting circuit you could try a paperclip PSU trick while PSU is connected to mobo. However it is not doable with any kind of modern PSU because you have to reach pins from cable's side. And it would be pointless because you would have to replace motherboard anyway since this can't be fixed (and you don't want to have your system turned on all time via paperclip).

Sep 13, 2022
You can't.
If you believe motherboard is fine except starting circuit you could try a paperclip PSU trick while PSU is connected to mobo. However it is not doable with any kind of modern PSU because you have to reach pins from cable's side. And it would be pointless because you would have to replace motherboard anyway since this can't be fixed (and you don't want to have your system turned on all time via paperclip).
actually i was been turning it on using screwdriver for the last week so i don't mind it
problem of pins am talking about are the ones in the motherboard