Question FRONT PANEL USB

devrishi81

Commendable
Aug 8, 2021
Hi, my front panel usb port supports mouse , keyboard and other devices but it is not working when I plugin a pendrive ( pendrive is working on back panel usb port ). I tried formatting my windows10 but didn't work Please help I am unable to find any solutions.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We will nee da little more information from you. Please parse the make and model of your motherboard, the make and model of your case and the version for the BIOS on said motherboard, as well as the version for Windows 10. Also, if you can please parse images of how the front panel USB ports are hooked up to your motherboard. You can host images on Imgur and then parse the links here for us to see.

Side note, by reformatting, can you state where you sourced your installer for the OS?

devrishi81

Commendable
Aug 8, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We will nee da little more information from you. Please parse the make and model of your motherboard, the make and model of your case and the version for the BIOS on said motherboard, as well as the version for Windows 10. Also, if you can please parse images of how the front panel USB ports are hooked up to your motherboard. You can host images on Imgur and then parse the links here for us to see.

Side note, by reformatting, can you state where you sourced your installer for the OS?

pc specs

i5-7400
motherboard : ASUS H110M CS
BIOS: Version 4210
Ram :4gb ddr4
Windows 10 Pro 21H1 OS built 19043.1110

I unplugged the usb jack connected to motherboard and plugged in again...but did not work.
updated bios even reset the bios through cmos did not not work

Last edited: