Frontier Developments Talks Thargoids, Future Plans For 'Elite: Dangerous' At E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weps

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2010
Too bad the game is in such a poor shape. Unbalanced PvP, exploits and grandfathered items, rampant cheating, inconsistent world building are just a few of its problems. I would not sink my money into this at the moment.

metathias

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2011
This game is too rich for my blood. After spending $60 on the initial game. Which was at best half complete. According to the previous elite gameplay. When i realized their monetization model. I knew i wanted nothing to do with it.

TravisSnowStorm

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
I'm too much of a sucker to say no.. I mean, it's a great game at first, possibly one of the most realistic games out there (besides the whole, you know, aliens, laser beams, and faster than light ships), it just needs more depth is all!

At least I know I can hold out until that sexy version of Star Citizen comes out

mapesdhs

Distinguished
No surprise the usual naysayers chime in on such an article. :D No matter, plenty of people play and love the game, with private groups offering excellent social context for group dynamics. Just wish I had more time to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.