FS AMD 6800k mini ITX HTPC 4gb LIan LI PC-Q12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZL580

Reputable
Apr 10, 2014
Im looking to sell my mini PC I built around early December. I have started a new larger more high resolution gaming capable build and could use the extra cash. This PC comes with case, built in power supply, a gigabyte motherboard with wifi and Bluetooth, an AMD 6800k APU, and 4GB of G.skill 2133mhz memory. I was able to play games like borderlands 2 max settings at 1280x720 at 60fps and 1080 at 30fps also similar experience with far cry blood dragon without any overclocking.

This thing works great for hauling around to a friends house and introducing them to super smash brothers through dolphin in 1080p on their TV with 4 xbox 360 controllers. It is a great portable emulation machine and is capable of gaming at reasonable resolutions and respectable frames

2 sticks of ram pictured in pic # 2 though only 1 stick of 4gb comes with system. Also no HDD included. I'm looking for $350 shipped paypal.

ZL580

Reputable
Apr 10, 2014
I love using it, I think this is the perfect application for them. I can bring it to any TV in my house easily with just an HDMI cord.

emdea22

Distinguished
Honestly i would suggest you keep it. You never know when your main pc might crap out. Plus this is a silent low power pc that you can leave on at night. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.