FS before FA NOS Revenge From Mars Playfield- St. Louis

I have the same question. If it's populated at $600, consider it
bought by me. I'm committing to that here.

Aron

Is this populated or a blank field? Also, is it clearcoated?

Thank you in advance!

Chris

"Chad Keller" <chadly29@aol.com> wrote in message
> Mint in every way- $600.

Not populated just NOS. There is no clearcoat on this one.

Not populated just NOS. There is no clearcoat on this one.

Hey, I asked first :)

Chris

"boagman" <boagmanster@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have the same question. If it's populated at $600, consider it
> bought by me. I'm committing to that here.
>

> Aron

Tank you Chad. I will have to pass on this one :-(

> Not populated just NOS. There is no clearcoat on this one.

Chad,

Can you provide a link to some pictures?

Or, simply send them to my email.

x e r i c o
(at)
g m a i l
(dot)
c o m

Thanks!

Xerico

Hmmm. Is asking questions about a thing the same as saying "I'll take
it if.."? I say that, not to be a twit, but earnestly. Had the thing
been populated, even if it wasn't clearcoated after the fact, I
wouldn't have cared...I've have paid his asking price, period, no
questions asked.

This is an interesting question, one that I'll ponder more in the
future.

Aron

I will pass right now, Chad. That's just a bit too pricey for the
minimal playfield damage that I do have. Thanks for offering, though.

Aron